Chi Bộ PHỤNG SỰ CHÂN LÝ
Nonprofit Organization, CCN# 3579136
Trực thuộc Hội Thông Thiên Học Hoa Kỳ & Thế Giới
As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation evolves, we want to remind and encourage you to continuously monitor your local health departments, Centers for Disease Control, and World Health Organization for their expert guidance and recommendations.
The health and safety of all of our members, volunteers, visitors, and friends is always our highest priority. If you feel that it is appropriate to close temporarily, especially after considering the age and health of your members, please do so.
Protective measures should be put in place as necessary to limit potential exposure and risk to those visiting, working, or volunteering at your lodge or study center.
Please remain vigilant and follow hygiene practices as published by the CDC, and encourage your members and visitors to do the same:
· Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
· Cover your cough or sneeze with a fixed elbow or tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
· Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
· Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
· Wash your hands frequently with hot water and soap for 20 seconds.
If you feel ill or experience flu-like symptoms, we urge you to stay home and seek medical care.
Please contact me if you have any further comments or questions.
Wishing you all good health,